We provide editorial media with a variety of pre-show and onsite services, including:
- Show news, logos, fact sheets and other information
- Media badge that allows access to all media services and extended entry to exhibits
- Newsroom with work areas and access to exhibitor press kits and other information
Exhibitors may access the newsroom for the purpose of supplying press kits or messages for editors, or if an editor has scheduled an interview with them.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to provide press kits (print or electronic) to the show newsroom. Exhibitors are responsible for kit shipment/storage as the newsroom does not have sufficient space for this purpose. All press kits should be identified with the exhibiting company name. Kits will be displayed alphabetically by company name. Exhibitors are responsible for checking their supply of press kits to replenish.
- Exhibitors interested in holding a news conference during the show should contact Show Management for room availability and times – Rich Jefferson at phone +1 414-298-4122, fax +1 414-272-1170 or e-mail email@example.com. Exhibitors may also hold news events in their booths. Exhibitors are encouraged to alert Show Management to their news event plans for compilation into a master calendar for the convenience of the media.
- Be sure to check the Exhibitor Marketing Kit or Exhibitor Services Manual for promotional ideas and additional media-relations information.